lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

Unit 1 Lesson 4

 Exercise 7
7. Number  the partes of the conversation in the correct order.

A: So, will you continue studing something related to math?   3       
B: I'm still undecided. It could be jab in an engineering company,
 but what I'd really to something related to cosmology.    8                  
A: Did you have any special abilities when you were a kid?  1
B: Yes, I'll  probably get a dengree in physics or engineering. I haven't decided yet. 4
B: Well, l have alwayes been good at math,and l could do calculus when l was 10.  2
A: And what job do you want to do when you finish? 7
B: No. My mom is a math teacher, and when she saw that l liked math she started 
teaching me. 6
A: Really! That's amazing. They didn't teach you that in elementary school, l suppose. 5

 Exercise 8

8. Each of the sentences has a mistake of Spelling 
(S), Punctuation(P), or Grammar (G).Write S,Por G and correct the mistakes.

a. I could'nt read very well when l was a kid.

                  P           couldn't
b. Could you get home Ok yesteday?
                  S            OK   
c. His dad said he couldn't has a skateboard.
                 G           couldn't  
d. I couldn't to call you last night.
                G            couldn't 
e. Could you ride a bike when you were five.
                S             could 
f. I could get a job with my cuosin.
               P              cousin 
g. She could spoke four languages at the age of seven.

               P              spake
h. Mozart cold play the piano when he was three.
               P               could

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario