lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

Unit 1 Lesson 2

 Exercise 3
3. Match the two halves to make logical sentences.

1. When I finish school next year I want to take      a  year off and travel the world.

2. He says he might go into                                           business with his brother.
3. I may not heve                                                              children until I’m in 30s.
4. Do you want                                                                 to  continue studying?
5. I don't think I'm the kind of person to settle        and felt a job in another city.
6. Do you want to                                                            get married?
7. I might move away                                                      self-employed.
8. I can imagine being                                                   down and have children.

 Exercise 4

4. Write sentences about yourself that start 
with these expressions.

a. I definitely will task this year.
b. I probably will exercise this month.
c.  I might work. 
d. I may do favors. 
e. I may not misbehave. 
f.  I might cause problem. 
g. I probably won't  task. 
h. I definitely won't grab weights.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario